The HPH-PRO500 delivers a sound so extraordinary – so real, so clear – it makes your pulse run faster and sends shivers down your spine. It transports you to another time and place.
The 1.2 m cable includes an in-line remote/microphone optimized for use with Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad devices. The “+” and “-” buttons control volume for both music and phone calls, while the center button allows you to play/pause music, skip to the next song, skip to the previous song, or answer/end phone calls. The controller buttons provide a tactile click-response, enabling intuitive operation without need for visual reference. For non-Apple devices, control behavior varies due to differences in applications and pin configurations.
PRO Series cables are flat, tangle-resistant and made from a material that is both durable and designed to reduce “touch noise” transfer effects. The flat construction separates the internal cores to minimize interference and the 4-ft. cable terminates to an L-type connector, allowing for low-profile connection to mobile devices.
Engineered to move you and keep you moving, the HPH-PRO500 folds into a compact size for traveling. It also comes with a semi-rigid protective carrying case. Plug it in anywhere and escape to an auditory utopia.
- Ultra-premium drivers, mobile-optimized for maximum efficiency and performance
- Rigid high-grade aluminum alloy earcups
- Yamaha tuned for the ultimate listening experience
- Over-ear design for superb noise isolation
- Durable build
- Adjustable headband and soft ear cushions for outstanding comfort
- Compact folding design for easy storage
- Dual input/output ports for flexible connectivity
- Semi-rigid carrying case
- Detachable tangle-resistant flat cable (1.2 m) with in-line remote/mic
- Detachable tangle-resistant flat cable (3 m)
- Gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter
- Driver Type – Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Unit – 50 mm
- Impedance – 23 ohms (1 kHz)
- Maximum Input – 1.000 mW
- Sound Pressure Level – 106 dB ±3 dB (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Frequency Response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight (without Cable) – 369 g
- Ports – 3.5 mm input/output, one each on the left and right earcups